Your family is your world. Making the decision to have a beautiful art piece of them on your wall, or a coffee table album to browse through, shows what is important to you. One day you will pass these legacy pieces along to your children, and it will be very meaningful to them. Sadly, I have only a few photos of my own family (mostly snapshots) to enjoy because we never had family portraits done.
(for individual portraits, small groups, or pets)
- I want you to have beautiful legacy wall art or albums for your home that will be archival legacy pieces that will be passed on to other family members. I would love to discuss pricing with you on the phone so I can explain these options.
- Sessions vary in length but usually are between one and two hours, depending on the type of session.
- Studio sessions are 200, and include one 8x10 and a duplicate, plus a credit toward the purchase of other products.
- Location sessions within 20 miles of the studio are 250 (Sessions beyond 20 miles from the studio will incur the current standard mileage fee.)
- All sessions include a credit toward the purchase of a print product.
Downloadable PDF of my Family Portraits Brochure
Downloadable PDF of my standard portrait pricing brochure
Downloadable PDF of my Simple Seniors pricing brochure
Booking/Cancellation Fees and Sales Tax Information
$50 of the session fee is charged up front as a non-refundable retainer to hold the session date & time. The balance of the session fee is due at the session. Additional products ordered beyond the photo credit will incur 6% Ky sales tax.
Preparing for your family session
Directions to the Studio
More sample portraits
Specialty black and white portraits
Questions on something I did not cover? Click here to contact me.