You love your pets and want to include them in your family portrait. Or maybe, like me, they are your only children and you want special portraits of them. I love my dogs and have many portraits of them hanging in my home and in albums. I photograph them each year on their birthdays and then we go out for a special treat.
Pet Portrait Session Pricing
- I want you to have beautiful legacy wall art or albums with portraits of your beloved pets. I would love to discuss pricing with you on the phone so I can explain the options of family and pets or pets alone.
- Sessions vary in length but usually are between 30 minutes and an hour, depending on the needs of the pet and who else might be photographed.
- Half hour session fee for one pet, which includes an 8x10 & a duplicate - 100
- Full studio session fee for multiple pets or pets and their people, which includes your choice of image printed up to 8x10 & a duplicate, plus a credit toward printed products - 200
- Location session within 20 miles of studio - 250 plus any entrance fees; beyond 20 miles, add current standard mileage fee
Preparing Your Dog for a Portrait Session
Downloadable PDF of the full pricing brochure
Directions to the Studio
More pet portraits here
Booking/Cancellation Fees and Sales Tax Information
$50 of the session fee is charged up front as a non-refundable retainer to hold the session date & time. The balance of the session fee is due at the session. Additional products ordered beyond the photo credit will incur 6% Ky sales tax.
Questions on something I did not cover? Click here to contact me.